3.02.2011

I Think He Wants To Learn The Song...

Was reading up on my Facebook newsfeed earlier and clicked on a video. It was from one of my friends whose child was singing.

Frasier was inches from me, and upon hearing it, this is what happened:


I really, really think Frasier is a reincarnation of someone who used to be a performer.  He was watching and listening intently the whole time. Even as one of his brothers got up the bed and tried to bite him (at this point, I couldn't video anymore), Frasier can't be bothered. He sat there watching everything.

Anyway, the child's video? It's actually of a 7-year old boy who wrote the song himself. Amazing! Watch the full video here.

2 comments:

  1. ngayon ko lang nakita tong video nya na to... i must say.. may promise ang isang ito! hahaha... may pyuchur sha!
    really, frasier is one amazing furkid you have, minds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe nagulat nga rin ako parang alam niya nangyayari.

    ReplyDelete